Pulse Oximeter Wrist Type
CMS50F Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology integrated with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate on the wrist. The device is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare and physical care in sports, but not recommended during exercises.
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate and bar graph Display
- Pulse waveform display
- Low-voltage indicator
- Adjustable screen brightness
- PR sound indicator
- Sound prompt function: over-limit prompt of measured value, probe-off or finger-out prompt, low power prompt.
- Data memory function.
- The data can be uploaded to the terminal equipment using wired mode.
- The data can be uploaded to the terminal equipment (Bluetooth wired equipment) using wireless mode.
- Time display